WORK WITH US
While AVSI-USA maintains a small office staff in Silver Spring, MD | DC Metro Area, AVSI Foundation is in charge of managing most of the human resources and hiring process of international placements.
current job openings
Please visit AVSI Foundation website.
INTERNSHIPS & FELLOWSHIPS
- Internships last 3 months (Fall or Spring Semester, Summer)
- Internships available in countries where AVSI is present or at AVSI-USA office
- AVSI-USA Internship:
– Donor Relations
- AVSI in the field
– Specify your interest
- Internships are for college students and recent college graduates (B.A. and M.A.)
- High school internships available case by case
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a cover letter, resume with references and dates/availability to email@example.com with subject line “AVSI-USA Internship Application”
- Application to be received by April 15th for the Summer, August 15th for the Fall and February 15th for the Spring
- Phone/In Person interview to follow
- Fellowships are 12 month assignments and involve a greater degree of professional responsibility.
- Fellowships are typically field-based.
- Fellowships are generally coordinated through a University.
- Fellowships are reserved for recent B.A. or M.A. graduates and require cost-share.
Contact us about a fellowship with information on the degree pursued, your interest, and university at firstname.lastname@example.org.