WORK WITH US
While AVSI-USA maintains a small office staff in Silver Spring, MD | DC Metro Area, AVSI Foundation is in charge of managing most of the human resources and hiring process of international placements.
current job openings
Sorry, there are no positions available at this time.
INTERNSHIPS & FELLOWSHIPS
- Internships last 3 months (Fall or Spring Semester, Summer)
- Internships available in countries where AVSI is present or at AVSI-USA office
- AVSI-USA Internship:
– Donor Relations
- AVSI in the field
– Specify your interest
- Internships are for college students and recent college graduates (B.A. and M.A.)
- High school internships available case by case
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a cover letter, resume with references and dates/availability to email@example.com with subject line “AVSI-USA Internship Application”
- Application to be received by April 15th for the Summer, August 15th for the Fall and February 15th for the Spring
- Phone/In Person interview to follow
- Fellowships are 12 month assignments and involve a greater degree of professional responsibility.
- Fellowships are typically field-based.
- Fellowships are generally coordinated through a University.
- Fellowships are reserved for recent B.A. or M.A. graduates and require cost-share.
Contact us about a fellowship with information on the degree pursued, your interest, and university at firstname.lastname@example.org.